On this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we are chatting with Brian Casel who is the Founder at ZipMessage. He has founded multiple internet-based businesses since 2008.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Stair-step method and productized services. (2:40)
- Mindset shifts to level up as a leader. (5:20)
- When to default to async vs. synchronous communication. (9:20)
- What traits should individuals develop to improve async communication? (13:50)
- Notable skills to look for when hiring asynchronously (16:45)
- Introverts vs. Extroverts and leadership. (18:00)
- How to build a great collaborative remote culture? (20:25)
- How large companies can embrace remote work and async communication? (23:30)
- The most important leadership lesson Brian has learned throughout his career. (26:00)
- Lighting round questions (28:00).
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast