Her expertise and clarity in the intersection of technology, humanity, and AI are remarkable. We can all learn from her approach to leading communities with kindness and a pedagogic attitude in community building.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Trends in AI, Machine learning, and Community. (2:40)
- Biases in Facebook groups. (7:10)
- How to combat biases to manage digital communities better. (8:30)
- How to foster a great culture in a global digital community? (10:40)
- Companies that have understood and developed a collaborative remote culture. (17:10)
- Building culture across time zones. (19:40)
- Why are philosophy and culture more important than tech tools? (28:00)
- Employee management and time tracking software and their impact on culture. (32:30)
- Introverts vs. extroverts in leadership roles in remote communities. (39:00)
- Lighting round questions. (41:30).
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast