On this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we are chatting with Amar Ghose, CEO of ZenMaid. ZenMaid is contract management software specifically for maid services that helps to manage, run, and grow the business.
In this episode, Amar gladly shares lots of insight from his career as an entrepreneur. We discuss:
- Key systems and processes to manage day to day operations. (2:20)
- How to coach and identify your team’s strengths to grow the business. (4:50)
- What are some of the strategies to foster team culture? (9:40)
- Meetings – Async vs Live. (14:40)
- Tools and tips that help asynchronous collaboration. (19:00)
- Structuring operations around your weaknesses as a leader. (20:40)
- Essential books and podcasts that were crucial for Amar as a leader. (22:00)
- Introverts and extroverts as leaders. (24:50)
- How to cultivate leadership and autonomy. (26:50)
- How to manage experiments and ideas in collaborative teams. (29:05)
- Lightning round questions. (35:20)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast