In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Dozie Anyaegbunamm, Sr. Content & SEO Manager at UserGems. We discuss the importance of resonance when creating content, the role of soft signals, managing up, AI, and more.
- Interesting storytelling examples Dozie has noticed recently. (1:00)
- Tips to improve your storytelling mindset and content resonance. (3:40)
- Managing up as a content marketer. (7:45)
- The importance of measuring what matters. (11:25)
- How to demonstrate what is working and not working regarding content? (13:25)
- Dozie’s view on AI (16:40)
- How does Dozie see the evolution of AI in content marketing? (20:15)
- How does Dozie stay updated as a content marketer? (22:35)
- The importance of protecting deep work time and how to do it. (24:30)
- Working in Canada as an immigrant. (26:40)
- Does the immigrant reality help Dozie come up with creative ways to face problems? (28:40)
- The superpower of Dozie as an immigrant. (30:40)
- Lightning round questions. (33:55)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast