In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat once with Evan Hamilton, Director of Community at Hubspot. He generously shares his 20-year-long journey leveraging communities to help businesses thrive and create value and meaningful conversations.
- What is Evan working on these days? (0:40)
- Behavioral psychology and how to use it to improve your leadership skills and communications. (1:15)
- What is the structure of the community team at Hubspot? (4:30)
- Evan’s leadership philosophy. (5:43)
- How to help someone become more strategic? (7:26)
- How to identify a flawed strategy? (12:00)
- Tips for managing your direct reports. (16:50)
- Example of situational communication and how to use it. (20:35)
- Bridging community-centric and business-centric mindsets. (22:30)
- What is a community, and how is it mistakenly understood today? (26:00)
- How to make sure you are creating an impact as a community builder? (28:45)
- Lightning round questions. (32:30)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast