In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat once again with Josh Ho, CEO, and founder of Referral Rock. He generously shares how he migrated from using OKRs to using KPIs to run his company.
- How did Josh first hear about OKRs? (1:06)
- How to get everyone to buy into the OKR implementation. (2:35)
- How was the OKR implementation like at Referral Rock? (4:00)
- How did Josh realize OKRs were not a great fit for his organization ? (5:25)
- Difference between KPIs and OKRs. (10:10)
- Was there pushback from moving on from OKRs? (13:26)
- How to foster authentic communication and avoid confirmation bias. (15:30)
- How did he find the most important KPIs together with his leadership team? (19:30)
- Are there any KPIs only the leadership has access to? (24:05)
- How does Josh proactively foster alignment in the organization? (30:30)
- Management challenges. (36:20)
- OKRs are more difficult for service teams. (38:30)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast: