In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we talk with Ross Simmonds, marketer, keynote speaker, SaaS & B2B tech investor, writer, and CEO of Foundation. We discuss AI implementation in content marketing, how to run a remote team that collaborates and strives for excellence, building a healthy culture for your organization, leadership and how it shapes lives, and much more.
- Some of the most exciting things happening at Foundation these days? (00:50)
- AI implementations at Foundation. (2:21)
- Foundation’s team structure. (3:30)
- How has the remote team evolved since 2014? (6:35)
- How did Ross prioritize documentation processes and hiring? (10:48)
- 85% deliverable quality. (14:00)
- His experience as an entrepreneur. (16:40)
- How to foster collaboration across time zones? (19:07)
- How does Ross find the best talent for his team? (20:51)
- How to manage your team? (22:30)
- Leading means helping others lead. (24:25)
- Books that have shaped Ross’ life. (27:20)
- What advice would Ross give his younger self? (28:40)
- How to lead without fear. (29:50)
- Lighting round questions. (33:50)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast.