In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Devesh Khanal, Co-founder of Grow and Convert. We discuss how they successfully have managed to build an asynchronous and autonomous work culture, the way their team is structured and how they create processes to succeed.
- Exciting projects Devesh is working on these days. (0:34)
- How is Grow and Convert team structured? (6:50)
- What are the challenges of flat organizations, and how to work with that mindset? (11:20)
- Principles to run the team
- Management style
- Importance of Asynchronous work
- How to filter out people who may not be a good fit in terms of asynchronous and autonomous work? (33:10)
- Lighting round questions (40:34)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast.