In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with John Doherty, Founder of Credo and EditorNinja. He shares how he successfully leads two companies on a four-day workweek, his approach to hiring, the importance of delegating and trusting your team, and more.
- Exciting projects John is working on these days. (0:50)
- WordPress developers are hard to find. (2:10)
- How to successfully run two businesses at the same time. (3:40)
- How does John structure teams and hire people? (7:30)
- The evolution of remote work and hiring remote talent after the pandemic. (13:50)
- How to onboard new hires and the power of having an assistant. (19:35)
- How to foster collaboration. (24:10)
- How John structures 1-1 calls with the team (26:00)
- EOS and why it works for John’s team. (28:30)
- Lighting round questions (33:05)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast.