In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Jacqueline Lampert, Head of Marketing at Nokia Federal. She shares how she successfully leads an international team, how to foster collaboration, trust, and accountability in the workplace, the nuances of managing culturally diverse teams and conducting difficult conversations in the workplace, among many other subjects.
- Exciting projects Jacqueline is working on these days. (1:00)
- How did Jacqueline land the Head of Marketing role at Nokia Federal? (2:10)
- How was her transition from a journalist mindset to working for an international organization? (4:10)
- What matters beyond jargon and metrics. (5:55)
- How does she align marketing teams in an international organization? (7:50)
- The importance of adaptability. (9:10)
- How to communicate appropriately in culturally diverse teams. (11:20)
- How to foster collaboration and trust in asynchronous settings (12:55)
- Some of the best leadership strategies Jacqueline has learned throughout her career and why micromanagement does not work. (15:50)
- How to lead asynchronously? (18:20)
- Conducting difficult conversations in the workplace. (19:45)
- One piece of advice she would tell her younger self. (23:40)
- Jacqueline’s experience working remotely pre-covid and after covid. (25:15)
- How does she create a productive environment while working remotely? (28:45)
- How does Jacqueline promote a healthy and balanced work environment for her team. (30:00)
- Lighting round questions. (32:05)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast.