In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Geoff Roberts, Co-founder of Outseta. He shares how he has built a disruptive work culture model that allows Outseta to compete with much larger organizations, choosing to bootstrap in a VC world, the importance of meritocracy and collaboration, horizontal customer support models and much more.
- What does Outseta team structure look like? (1:00)
- What are Outseta’s values, and how do they develop autonomy? (2:40)
- How to filter out potential employees who are not a good fit. (8:16)
- How does the hiring process work at Outseta? (12:25)
- How does he ensure projects are done promptly in a self-managing environment? (15:20)
- How does equity work at Outseta, and what inspired it? (18:50)
- How do tasks get prioritized at Outseta? (25:30)
- How do you ensure the team is comfortable and capable of customer support work regardless of seniority? (30:45)
- Lighting round questions. (35:50)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast.