On this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we are chatting with Amy Vernon, who is the Director of Brand and Digital Strategy at Kaiju Capital Management.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to lead a remote team that is distributed all over the world? (3:00)
- Strategies to lead teams in multicultural settings. (7:30)
- Introverts and Extroverts as leaders (11:20)
- Managing communities in the Cryptospace (14:20)
- How to manage negative members in a community (21:10)
- What could be the direction of blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the next couple of years? (24:00)
- Amy’s opinion towards NFTs? (27:30)
- Lightning round questions (32:50)
Amy also generously shares some of the key strategies and tactics she applies while managing fully distributed teams across several timezones. This is a particularly insightful episode with a multidisciplinary digital strategist and leader, a true multi-potential professional, or as she calls herself – “A Digital Swiss Army Knife.”
We hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us here.
Resources/Links mentioned in this episode: