In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Brian Clark, who is working on Further and Longevity Gains and is the previous founder and CEO of Copyblogger. We discuss how to build content that matters, how to lead and find the right people to partner with for your company, AI, what to do to future-proof your career, and more.
- How to create content consistently for a long time? (0:45)
- Content marketing series and why do they matter? (2:40)
- How to find time for deep work in a leadership role? (4:50)
- How to build the core team for a startup? (7:30)
- How to find the right partner for your business? (11:10)
- What is the structure of the CopyBlogger team? (13:50)
- Building collaboration in fully distributed teams. (18:05)
- Brian’s views on AI. (22:45)
- How does Brian think AI will change marketing in the next 3 to 5 years? (26:31)
- What should marketers and content writers do now with the rise of AI? (29:00)
- What else can you do to future-proof your career with the rise of AI? (34:00)
- Lightning round questions. (38:00)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast