In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, I chat with Rand Fishkin, Co-Founder and CEO at SparkToro. We discuss his processes for creating content, his views on marketing attribution, investing in brand efforts, and much more.
- What does his content creation process look like? (1:05)
- Where does Rand consume content? (2:45)
- What is marketing attribution? (4:30)
- How is attribution evolving now? (6:00)
- How to invest in Meta and Google ads with the attribution dilemma. (8:20)
- Why investing in brand matters (not just ads). (11:25)
- What should reports look like when you are experimenting with brand exercises? (14:55)
- How to manage up in the attribution experimental landscape. (20:40)
- Rand’s views on AI. (23:55)
- What’s exciting about ML and AI for Rand today? (27:00)
- What should marketers think about AI? (29:20)
- Rand’s take on AI-generated content. (30:40)
- Lightning round questions. (32:00)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast