In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we talk with May Habib, CEO of Writer. She shares how she has led a team that has rapidly tripled in size, the cultural maxims that helped her organization align while being agile, and the future of content marketing, among many other insightful subjects.
- What is her leadership philosophy? (1:00 )
- What is the team structure at Writer today? (3:20)
- How to promote company values in a high-growth organization. (8:19)
- Written-first culture and how it has helped Writer align and grow. (10:45)
- What framework do they use to run the company? (12:57)
- What is May’s thought process behind the company’s OKRs and letting teams run the show themselves? (19:33)
- What should people in the AI industry start doing?. (23:05)
- Prompt engineering? Is there a more intuitive term for it? (25:45)
- May’s take on ChatGPT. (27:14)
- The most innovative use case May has seen when it comes to AI. (31:59)
- Limitations when it comes to AI. (33:03)
- Where does she see the future of content marketing? (37:45)
- Lighting round questions. (39:49)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast.