In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Elisa Doucette, Founder and Managing Editor of Craft Your Content. She generously shares her journey as a founder and openly shares some of the challenges of leading a company.
A powerful and vulnerable episode to learn more about creating a healthy asynchronous culture where people thrive.
- How is the Craft Your Content team structured? (1:30)
- How to find a good assistant, and how to onboard them? (5:45)
- How to get the most out of the references given by potential employees? (12:50)
- Overview of the async culture at Craft Your Content. (17:00)
- What are the traits Elisa looks for when building an asynchronous team? (20:30)
- The importance of working with culturally compatible people for an organization. (27:05)
- How does the CYC team deal with adversity and the loss of a team member? (37:30)
- How to welcome new members to the team after a tragic loss (46:00)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast.