In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Neel Parekh, Founder & CEO at MaidThis Franchise. He generously shares his journey as an entrepreneur, his process of franchising MaidThis, growing the team abroad, and creating a healthy work culture in asynchronous settings.
- What is Neel’s thought process behind wanting to franchise? (0:50)
- What was the process to set up compliant standards for the franchise? (2:15)
- How did he scale and standardize operations? (4:10)
- What was the impact of having an operations manual in place for the business? (6:00)
- What does MaidThis team structure look like today? (6:40)
- How and when to hire people to grow the team? (9:05)
- What does his hiring process look like at MaidThis? (10:20)
- Qualities MaidThis leaders look for in new hires and red flags? (11:40)
- Building remote team healthy culture (14:10)
- What is MaidThis tech stack? (19:05)
- Knowing what he knows now, what would he tell himself if he had to start MaidThis again? (20:08)
- Lightning round questions. (21:30)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast.