On this episode of The Remote Work Tribe podcast, we are chatting with Blaise Grimes-Viort, who is an online community expert and has been working and leading remote teams for two decades.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Strategies to foster camaraderie and culture online (3:40)
- Introverts and extroverts as community leaders (8:45)
- How to communicate effectively as a leader (10:20)
- Recommended books to be a better leader (13:20)
- How to balance communities between extroverts and introverts (18:00)
- Commonly held beliefs of the community industry and how to empower your community through them (22:30)
- How to hire community and social media managers? What skills should you look for and how to connect them to the right communities? (22:30)
- Interview questions/projects that help managers identify ideal profiles for the community industry (30:20)
We hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us here.
Resources mentioned in this episode: