In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Erin Pennings, copywriter & marketing execution strategist at CopySnacks. She generously shares her path as an entrepreneur, growing the team, onboarding, and the importance of accountability.
- How does Erin communicate and manage her team? (1:00)
- How does Erin set up ClickUp to manage her workflow? (4:20)
- How to onboard new writers? (6:40)
- How to assess a test writing project? (9:15)
- Lessons she has learned from working with writers. (11:00)
- How to onboard a VA? (13:40)
- Mindset shift from being a solopreneur to hiring a VA. (16:10)
- What is her approach to leading a team? (17:57)
- Hiring experts vs. hiring junior talent? (20:32)
- Resources, people, and courses that accelerated Erin’s growth. (23:05)
- Fundamental mistakes for the development of the business? (25:20)
- Lightning round questions. (28:00)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast