In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Eagan Heath, owner of Caravan Digital. Eagan helps brands grow their traffic and sales through Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display & YouTube), paid social (Facebook & Instagram Ads) and email automation through Klaviyo.
- What is Eagan working on today? (0:35)
- What led him to create courses? (1:00)
- How was his process transitioning to e-commerce? (4:05)
- How did he motivate his team in this transition? (7:20)
- How does he build a healthy internal culture? (9:45)
- Advantages and disadvantages of hiring college grads. (13:10)
- Example of a challenging managerial experience. (15:25)
- Top note in his book of wisdom. (18:20)
- Introverts vs. extroverts as leaders (19:20)
- Jessica’s perception on introverts vs. extroverts in marketing sales roles (21:40)
- How to train the team to face clients professionally? (23:50)
- What’s one piece of advice he would say to his past self as a manager? (27:50)
- Lightning round questions. (29:40)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast