In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Andy Cabasso, co-founder of Postaga, a new all-in-one platform for link building and email outreach. He is also the co-founder of Offsprout, an app that helps web design agencies build websites for their clients more efficiently, using white-label website building tools.
As a serial entrepreneur he shares a lot of valuable information about remote teams, onboarding, and remote-first culture.
- How did Andy start Postaga? (1:40)
- How is Postaga’s team structured? (2:50)
- How to grow your team and maintain a great culture? (4:10)
- Where to host your onboarding training, and how does the process work in general at Postaga? (7:50)
- How does Andy structure his onboarding and SOP courses? (9:50)
- How long does it take a new hire to feel acclimated to the role? (11:55)
- How to balance asynchronous and synchronous culture? (14:35)
- Hiring asynchronous-first talent. (17:05)
- What makes a good test project? (19:45)
- How to build team culture across time zones asynchronously? (22:25)
- Managing watercooler conversations on slack. (24:40)
- Mindset shift from an agency business to a high-growth SaaS. (26:00)
- False assumptions about the SaaS industry. (27:50)
- How does Andy structure customer support/success today? (39:00)
- Intercom and how customer success can be done better. (32:40)
- Lightning round questions. (35:20)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast