On this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we are chatting with Jennifer Sable Lopez, who is the Senior Director, Community & Advocacy at OutSystems.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to motivate teammates to experiment and develop new initiatives? (4:30)
- How to run meetings with fully distributed teams around the world. (8:00)
- How to build a culture that is effective across several timezones? (13:20)
- When to have real-time meetings vs asynchronous meetings (18:20)
- Tools to collaborate asynchronously (22:30)
- Differences between managing remote teams vs on-site teams (22:50)
- How to do 1:1 calls with your team (27:30)
- One piece of advice to manage teams (29:44)
- How to give constructive feedback in a healthy and productive way (31:55)
- Lightning round questions (35:30)
We hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us here.
Resources/Links mentioned in this episode: