In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Jordan Gal, Founder at Rally. We discuss his views on remote work, sync vs. async communications, bootstrapping vs. VC model growth, and much more.
- What is Jordan working on lately? (0:40)
- Creating a team that is aligned and moving in the same direction. (1:30)
- Mindset shifts to make a remote company work well. (4:10)
- How to be mindful of recurrent meetings. (7:35)
- How the Rally team does brainstorming sessions. (8:45)
- Note-taking apps for meetings. (12:55)
- How to do onboarding in emerging categories. (14:30)
- Jordan’s approach to VC vs. Bootstrapped models. (18:15)
- How does VC change hiring and access to the best talent? (23:20)
- Impact of macroeconomic trends in the VC environment. (28:20)
- How did Jordan adapt to the recent economic landscape? (31:15)
- Identifying hype vs. fundamental changes in the tech landscape. (33:55)
- Lightning round questions. (38:35)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast