In this episode of the Remote Work Tribe podcast, we chat with Stella Garber, co-founder and CEO at Hoop. She generously shares her perspective as a serial entrepreneur, founder, and marketer leading Trello for multiple years.
- What is Stella working on these days? (0:40).
- How did Hoop’s concept come up? (3:30)
- Is there an overlap between async decision-making and AI? (8:10)
- How to make the most out of AI? (12:40)
- Hoop’s offsite and some learnings. (18:45)
- Mindset shifts from leading marketing at Trello to going into Hoop as CEO. (21:25)
- How to structure time to lead a team to product market fit? (25:10)
- The importance of boundaries and rules when it comes to remote work. (30:30)
- What was the hiring process at Hoop? (32:00)
- Lightning round questions. (36:00)
We hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned on the podcast